HAND-CRAFTED FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY
CONCERNED ABOUT COVID-19?
….WE ARE TOO! ❤️
DISTANT, BUT NEVER DISCONNECTED
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns,
we as Snapp-Shot Photography place the highest priority on the health and safety of our clients, ourselves, and others around us at our photo sessions.
Even Though the Mask Mandates Have Let Up…
(Vaccinated or UnVaccinated)
We are Still Requesting
ACTIONS & PRECAUTIONS :
- We only offer outdoor photo sessions
- We maintain at least a 6 feet distance from our clients at all times ←6ft→
- We wear face masks when not able to maintain the 6 ft and/or within crowded or tight areas such as walkways
- We have absolutely NO Physical Contact
- We no longer offer hand shakes or hugs; instead a friendly wave.
- We meet at the exact beach spot location to eliminate unnecessary contact
- We will cancel your photo session & provide a full refund if we feel ill or if you or your family feel ill.
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING FROM OUR CLIENTS:
- Please always maintain at least 6ft of distance between us ←6ft→
- Please only bring your photo session family members
- Please cancel your session at no cost to you if you feel ill
- Only attend our session if you and your family feel 100% healthy
- Kindly remind your children & family members of our Covid-19 policies
- Please ＆ Thank You
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT YOU?
Our policies are put into place
to help rest assure YOU will feel safe,
comfortable, and at ease at your photo session.
While we can’t control the environment around us,
we can indeed control the actions & considerations of us & our clients.
Together we can enjoy this new way of the world! ❤️